STRENGTHENING THE LINK
What you will gain:
- Face-to-face experience
- Regular contact
- More sections and hours
We build confidence in our students aiming for success
Distinct Edge Tutors is a new ACCA tuition provider in Aberdeen established to provide classroom experience to students within North East Region. This is the first of its kind in Aberdeen as we believe there are nothing compared to face-to-face learning.
Our fee is affordable and can be spread over the period. We offer more sections and revision hours compared to other providers during weekdays, evening and weekends. Our location is right in the city centre which is easily accessible.
We believe regular contact with our students helps build their confidence before the exams and increase success rate rather than a one-off section.
We help you take your career in a positive direction while studying ACCA. This can open doors to the best and most interesting roles anywhere in the world. And you can become one of the sought-after finance professionals in our fast-changing world.
8 strategic courses are offered from foundation to professional level
The hours are spread over the 7 sections
We have won the hearts of many students
Here are six reasons to choose us:
Expert face-to-face learning
Face-to-face learning support with tutor-led classes.
More sections and hours
Sections covered,and revision hours exceed other providers
Course revision over 7weeks period- not available elsewhere
City-centre location – easy access.
Spread the cost of your course.
Before the end of the revision courses, mock exam is prepared to check your understanding and approach to the exams which will be replica of the final exam.
Pricing and Flexible Payment
When you book you need to pay 50% course fees for admission into any particular diet. You will be able to spread the cost over 21 days from the start of the course.
What happens after Booking?
- Upon booking, an invoice will be generated. You should pay and use the Invoice number as the Payment Reference. Send payment confirmation to email@example.com for acknowledgement.
Is the course guaranteed, can I ask for refunds?
- The course is guaranteed as long as the 50% payment for each course is made with booking and refund is maximum of 30% of the payment made.
What is the duration of the course?
- This is a 7 weeks course with 3 hours per section. 6 weeks are for the revision classes and 1 week for Mock Exam to test readiness for the exam.
Does the course fee include ACCA exam fees?
- No. Exam fees are paid to ACCA directly. However, we can help with the process of student enrolment and exam registration. We charge a nominal fee for this.
What preparation to do for this course?
- This is a revision course, we expect you to have at least finished the course syllabus and be ready for revision.
I don’t have an accounting background; Can I study for ACCA exams?
- Yes, you can study for ACCA exams as long as you have in finance and accounting. We will help through student registration and enrolment.
I chose this course because I was able to make face-to-face conversation with the tutor and interact with other colleagues, something I wouldn’t get if online course or self-study.
Recording Financial transaction paper FA1
All questions were clearly explained and different scenarios were considered. The content of the course was a good revision of the work that I had done.
Taxation Paper F6
Taking this revision course was a unique opportunity to learn how to tackle some difficult aspects of the course syllabus. As a foreigner, I was scared and expected that the course would be too hard to study and understand but my tutor made it easy.
Financial Accounting paper F3
140 King Street Aberdeen. AB24 5BD
Ready to start?
Call: 01224 978895